Your responsibilities will include :
- Assisting in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients in multiple industries.
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working papers and documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings.
- Review transactions, documents, records, reports, and methods for accuracy and effectiveness.
- Prepare acceptable working papers that record and summarize data on the assigned audit segment and/or the audit engagement
- Hold preliminary discussions of apparent deficiencies with operating personnel to verify and obtain explanations of and reasons for each apparent deficiency and document responses.
- Report audit findings and make recommendations for the correction of unsatisfactory conditions, improvements in operations, and/or reductions in cost.